FOTD - Orange Sunset w/ NYX Ultra Pearl Pigments

11:16 AM

NYX Ultra Pearl Pigments are becoming some of my favorite colors to work with, as you need very little to get an intense impact. I decided to pair the NYX Ultra Pearl "Yellow Gold" with NYX Ultra Pearl "Orange" on my lid, Bare Escentuals "Sex Kitten" to add some depth, and MAC Pigment Vanilla as a high light.

With such intense colors (not to mention the bright orange of my shirt), I decided to use a neutral lipgloss, just some shine, but no color. This kept the focus on my eyes and ensured that my face wasn't full of too much color to be overbearing.

Face:
Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation "Fair/Medium"
Bare Escentuals All Over Face Color "True"

Eyes:
NYX Ultra Pearl Pigment "Yellow Gold" - inner lid, lower lashline
NYX Ultra Pearl Pigment "Orange" - outer lid, lower lashline
Bare Escentuals "Sex Kitten" - crease, outer lid blended with Orange
MAC Pigment Vanilla - high light
Bare Escentuals Eyeliner "Onyx" - upper lashline
Diorshow Blackout Mascara

Lips:
Avon Glazewear Lipgloss "Mirage"




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. very beautiful sunset look. :) i have all of the NYX pigments but hardly use them. I probably should though. :P hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook