FOTD: Urban Vice LTD Pallet and Vice 3 Pallet: Disco, Dragon, Defy, Downfall and Bobby Dazzle

1:36 PM

(Urban Decay Vice LTD)

I'm not going to lie, I went ahead and woke up at 2:00 in the morning to make sure I could get my hands on the relaunch of the Urban Decay Vice LTD pallet.  In the meantime, I had already purchased the Vice 3 Pallet, and had decided it was my Christmas present to myself, so held off on using it until just now.   

(Urban Decay Vice3)

For the look below wanted to use the new Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art I posted swatches of yesterday.  Here is what I used:

Face
Laura Geller Spackle Primer
Loreal True Match Foundation N1
Loreal True Match Powder N1
Nars Laguna Bronzer - contour
Mally Beauty AirBrush Blush in Afterglow

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Disco (Vice LTD Pallet) -inner corner/lower lashline
Urban Decay Dragon (Vice 3 Pallet) - middle of lid / lower lashline
Urban Decay Downfall (Vice 3 pallet) - upper crease
Urban Decay Defy (Vice 3 pallet) - blended into Downfall into crease and along lower lashline
Urban Decay Bobby Dazzle (Vice 3 pallet) - highlight
Physicians Formula Gel Eyeliner - black
Younique 3D Fiberlash Moodstruck Mascara

Lips
Revlon Colorblast Matte in Standout
Milani HD Advanced Lip Color in Candy Apple



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook