Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art in Topaz Twinkle

3:28 PM


Revlon recently introduced a new line in the PhotoReady collection: Lid+Line+Lash.  This is a double ended set, one with a cream shadow and the other with a glitter eyeliner.  The color I purchased was Topaz Twinkle .  

Topaz Twinkle is a molten pale taupe, leaning almost rose in color.  The liner side has the same color glitter, along with a holo of the same size.  These can be worn alone, or layered (as seen below).  Interestingly enough, when these dry, they stay put.  I mean, no budging (see the video below for proof!).  I did not experience any smudging, moving, running, or creasing either.  

Personally, my only complaint had to do with the wear.  These did wear like iron for me most of the day, but when I used the shadow on the lower lashline, it started to peel by the end of the day.  Overall, for a night out on the town, these worked perfectly and added a nice pop of glitter to a look.  If you are looking for New Years, these would be a nice way to add some glitz at a budget friendly price!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook