An Emerald Green FOTD w/ Hard Candy Space Cadet, Aromaleigh Spectacularly Ignorant, and Urban Decay Naked2 Pallet

9:28 AM


Taking a step away from my "neutral" rut I've been in recently, I decided to play matchy-matchy with my shirt and wear a rich emerald green smokey eye.  To do this, I am using an old shadow I dug up - Hard Candy Meteorite Shadow in Space Cadet (a rich emerald frost with emerald glitter), as well as Aromaleigh Spectacularly Ignorant and Urban Decay Naked2 Pallet.  

For the look, here is how I did it:

Face
Laura Geller Spackle
Laura Geller Balance 'n Brighten in Fair
Laura Geller Balance 'n Bronze - contour
Laura Geller Blush 'n Brighten in Golden Apricot - blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked2 Pallet - Tease - upper crease
Urban Decay Naked2 Pallet - Blackout - crease, outer corner
Hard Candy Space Cadet - all over lid / on top of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Aromaleigh Spectacularly Ignorant - inner corner, lower lashline - on top of Pixie Epoxy
Urban Decay Naked2 Pallet - Foxy - highlight

Lips
NYX Lipstick Thalia

Hope you like!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook