FOTD w/ Urban Decay Naked Pallet, Wet 'n Wild LE Pallet in Daring Downtown, Loreal Infallible in Gold Imperial, and Jordana Color Effects Eyeshadow in Green

2:17 PM

Playing around with green and gold today.  One of my favorite drugstore greens is Jordana Color Effects Eyeshadow in Green, which is truly one of the "greenest" eyeshadows I own.  It wears like iron when over a primer, and has a nice brightening shimmer. I love finding little gems like these in the drug store!




For the look, here is what I used:

Face:
Laura Geller Spackle
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer - Light
Laura Geller Balance 'n Brighten - Fair

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Pallet - Buck - blended into crease
Wet 'n Wild LE Pallet in Daring Downtown (Black shade) - cut crease blended into Buck
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy - lid (not above crease)
Jordana Green - lid / lower lashline
Loreal Infallible "Gold Imperial" - inner corner
Urban Decay Naked Pallet - Sin - lightly blended into highlight
Physicians Formula Gel Eyeliner - black
Younique 3D Moodstruck Fiber lashes - mascara





I almost forgot I found this lovely Wet 'n Wild on sale for 50% off during the CVS Beauty sale, which is what I am wearing in the pic above.  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook