NYX Thalia 50% off at CVS Beauty Sale - Swatches

9:00 AM


I love a good sale...I mean, who doesn't!?  CVS is having their annual Beauty Sale, and typically I am not running towards any particular brand.  This all changed with the addition of NYX to the CVS set, and there were a couple of items that I had to have, especially since they were marked down by 50%.  One was my beloved black eyeliner in Bewitching Betty, and the other was this lipstick - Thalia.  I had this originally years ago and used it up, so finding it for 50% off (about $2 when all said and done) made me a happy girl!  


Closeup of Thalia below.  


Thalia on - this definitely takes on a bit darker of a tone when applied (on me at least), but I love this as a go-to shade any day.  



What items are you snagging at the CVS Beauty sale?  There were only two brands with actual stickers at my local store, so I think they are just now getting around to tagging and marking.  I will go back in this weekend and see what else there is to pick up - perfect for stocking stuffers!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is a gorgeous lip color! Running to pick it up now~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook