Swatches: e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Stain in Fashionista

12:37 PM



A while back I picked up an e.l.f. Lip Stain at Big Lots after spotting a few of the Studio Line there.  I picked up Fashionista because I thought it would be a nice summer color, and seeing as the weather has been in the upper 70's-80's here, it's time to break into the corals and pinks!

This is a dual ended product - one side being the stain and the other side having the gloss.  The stain itself is very light and smooth.  It leaves a matte finish if worn on its own.  The gloss is also quite light, not thick and gloppy like some "long lasting" products tend to be.  Both applicators are a typical, small size, doe foot. 


Fashionista is a slightly warm, pink creme.  This is perfect for summer, and it lasts a majority of the day!  I'm so glad I picked it up and for under $5, it's quite the deal!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook