Spotted at Big Lots: e.l.f. Studio line and Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Trios

8:48 AM

For those of you with a Big Lots near by, it might be worth hitting it up over your lunch break this week.  Not only did I come across tons of the regular e.l.f. line, including eyeshadows, lip gloss, nail polish and brushes (including my favorite - the white handled e.l.f. eyeshadow brush), but there was a substantial inventory of e.l.f. Studio.  We're talking eyeshadow singles, lip glosses and lip stains.  I picked up two of the stains (below), so I will swatch those this week.  I already had all the eyeshadows (you can see them here for swatches and pictures). 



Also, there were about three or four different sets of the original Wet 'n Wild Color Icon trios for $2.50 each.  I know these are some cult favorites!


What have you spotted recently at Big Lots?  Anything good??

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I wish I lived in the US. >_> Canada doesn't have anything.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook