NOTD: Sinful's "Cinderella"

2:47 PM



Sinful has been coming around with some really pretty shades for spring, and up next is the new color called Cinderella.  Remember how beautiful her two gowns were in the Disney movie?  Well, somehow Sinful captured this in a polish.

Below is Cinderella - a pale, ice, blue creme with the slightest pink duochrome shimmer.  I'm not usually a fan of blue, but this one is right up there as one of my favorite new colors.  All I can say is p-r-e-t-t-y!



Below is three coats, with one coat of top coat.  Head on you don't see the shimmer, but to the side, it's definitely there.  Out in the sunlight, you really capture the pink shimmer!  Feel free to zoom in on the pictures below!





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a pretty color! I saw this one the other day at Walgreens.... I shouldnhave picked it up!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook