Quick Preview: QVC's Beauty Test Tube

9:44 AM


For a several presentations, I've watched QVC's Beauty Test Tube and had the urge to purchase but never did.  Well, I finally decided to give it a go on auto-delivery this last presentation, so I thought I'd give you all a sneak peak.  Once I get through testing the products, I will certainly put up a review. 


This particular tube came with the following:

From NewBeauty.
1st shipment includes 0.39-fl oz full-sized Mally Volumizing Mascara; 0.003-oz full-sized tarte emphasEYES Aqua Gel Eyeliner; 0.5-oz Kate Somerville ExfoliKate; 0.5-oz Ole Henriksen Truth Serum; 2.0-oz Nick Chavez Yucca Root Shampooing Cream; 1.0-oz philosophy field of flowers perfumed shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath; 1.0-oz philosophy field of flowers perfumed body lotion; 2.0-oz Calista Tools Achieve 10 Styling Cream; 2.0-oz First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream; and January edition of NewBeauty magazine
A closeup of all the items is below...


So far I've tried the tarte emphasEYES Aqua Gel Eyeliner and of course, Mally's Volumizing Mascara (a must have in my makeup bag).  I will post swatches of the tarte eyeliner this week. 

I am so excited to see what comes next.  I really enjoy the magazine as well - it's full of information on products I've never even heard of!  Have you signed up for this yet?  I would say, if you like trying new things, this would be a great way to get your beauty fix of various products.  Right now the product is not available on QVC, but it should be popping up in the near future. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook