Get yours now! New Beauty Test Tube on QVC

12:43 PM


I don't know about you, but I love to try out now products.  Skin care, hair care, and of course cosmetics.  Right now I'm in beauty-heaven because of all the new items that have come onto the market with the new year.  Well, QVC also has an opportunity for you to try out several new or up and coming items before any one else - the New Beauty Test Tube.  I have talked to several people who are currently receiving this on auto delivery, and absolutely love it, so I decided to take the plunge.  I figure for $30, this is my new year's treat to myself.  I also chose to make this a year-long treat by signing up for the auto delivery plan, so I will receive a new beauty tube in April, August and October.   There is also a one-time plan available as well.

What is it?
From NewBeauty.
1st shipment includes 0.39-fl oz full-sized Mally Volumizing Mascara; 0.003-oz full-sized tarte emphasEYES Aqua Gel Eyeliner; 0.5-oz Kate Somerville ExfoliKate; 0.5-oz Ole Henriksen Truth Serum; 2.0-oz Nick Chavez Yucca Root Shampooing Cream; 1.0-oz philosophy field of flowers perfumed shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath; 1.0-oz philosophy field of flowers perfumed body lotion; 2.0-oz Calista Tools Achieve 10 Styling Cream; 2.0-oz First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream; and January edition of NewBeauty magazine

Subsequent shipments: contents vary

Made in Italy/USA
Now if I ordered the Mally Volumizing mascara ($28 for two on QVC.com) and tarte emphasEYES eyeliner alone ($18 on Sephora.com), I'm looking at $32 already, so I figure this is a good deal!

I am very excited!  What about you?  Will you or have you purchased this?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I currently subscribe to NB Test tube and I lobe it although my tube had this mag with Eva but the products were completely different. I don't know but he QVC version has a lot more 'larger' products. All in all is a good program and worth the money.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook