Laura Geller Eye Dream of Italy Part 3!

8:55 AM

Let me just say the Holidays have crept up quickly!  I cannot beleive it's Christmas Eve, which means...MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Christmas came a little early for me this year.  I went out to check my door step for some online purchases I had made and forgot that my third, and final, installment of the Laura Geller Eye Dream of Italy collection was due to be delivered!  I can say, that upon first glances, this is my favorite of the three.

Per usual, this comes with foundation, blush, an eyeshadow duo, lipstick, mascara and a double ended brush. 



The Baked Blush 'n Brighten, Golden Apricolt/Belini, is absolutely gorgeous.  The blush portion has swirles of coral, peach and golden shimmer.  The highlight portion, Bellini, is swirls of light gold and champagne frost.  This blush is absolutely G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!



The baked eyeshadow duo in this kit is hand down my favorite as well.  The color is called Macchiato/Fruit Tart, and is a combination of a deep golden champagne on one side, and swirles of green, gold and plum frost on the other.  When you swirl all of the "Fruit Tart" section together, you get an olive green.  Otherwise, it is easy to use a smaller brush head and get the individual colors as well. 



Vista, the marble swirled lipstick in this collection, is a combination of tan and light brown.  When applied to the lips, it is a warm but sheer golden brown.  Sometimes brown can come off a little overbearing, but not with this lipstick.  The combination of sheerness and shine really helps make this a universal color.




I apologize for the dark swatches - we haven't had great lighting here recently (lots of snow/rain), so it came out a little darker than I would have liked.  I will post a few FOTD's or EOTD's in the near future so you can see how these look on. 



Again, I find this collection to be absolutely gorgeous.  Using it with the other installements, the eyeshadows all work so well together, which makes these so much fun to wear! 

More pictures coming soon...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook