Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine Manicure: Nicole by O.P.I. "OMB" (Justin Bieber Collection)

A while back I found the Nicole by OPI Justin Bieber collection, pictured above.  There are a few other shades that I found on another trip to Walmart.  For Valentines Day, I decided to wear "OMB", which is the bright red on the right above.  This is one of those shades that you just have to see in real life - the pictures don't do it justice at all.  This is very complex - in the light there are shades of red, orange and bright pinks.  It's a beauty!  I tried to take several pictures and angles below so you can see how pretty this is!

See all the different colors below?  I love this color!  The formula was great too - it went on very smoothly, dried quickly and lasted quite well, too!

Have you tried these yet?


There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />