My Valentine Manicure: Nicole by O.P.I. "OMB" (Justin Bieber Collection)

10:23 AM


A while back I found the Nicole by OPI Justin Bieber collection, pictured above.  There are a few other shades that I found on another trip to Walmart.  For Valentines Day, I decided to wear "OMB", which is the bright red on the right above.  This is one of those shades that you just have to see in real life - the pictures don't do it justice at all.  This is very complex - in the light there are shades of red, orange and bright pinks.  It's a beauty!  I tried to take several pictures and angles below so you can see how pretty this is!





See all the different colors below?  I love this color!  The formula was great too - it went on very smoothly, dried quickly and lasted quite well, too!


Have you tried these yet?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook