Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!


Friday, February 11, 2011

Physicians Formula Mineral Correcting Pebbles

Physician's Formula has come out with quite a few new products this spring, including Happy Mood Boosting blush (which I still need to review), new color correcting minerals, including these new Correcting Pebbles, and new shades in the liners that I love, which I reviewed a few weeks ago.  Well, I am intrigued by all things shimmery, and seeing as this is supposed to help correct imperfections (and it had a $3 coupon attached to the package!), I decided to give these pebbles a try.

The pebbles have four shades: yellow adds warmth, pink brightens, and green tones down redness.  The peach is added illumination.  The pebbles are very creamy and delicate - one touch and they could crumble in your fingertips!  I actually like that, because I know that this finishing powder will bend smoothly into my skin - a lot of times the drier finishing powders end up looking chalky and drying on the skin.

The package comes with it's own brush underneath, but I opted to use one of my big buki brushes instead.  I do love the three colors on it though - anything bright like that and I instantly feel better and happier!  It reminds me of Lady Lovleylocks and the you guys remember her?

Anyway, onto the brush...

I tried to capture the before and after, but it's really hard to show.  Yes, this is an illuminator, but you won't end up looking like a disco-ball.  Take a look before, and then the after below.  In the after, the skin looks smoother, brighter, and just all-together better.  I didn't put foundation on, or anything else, just bare skin versus the Physicians Formula Correcting Pebbles.

I'm loving these.  I use them every day after I put on foundation and finishing powder.  It just brightens the skin and makes you look awake...something I could definitely use these days!

Have you tried these pebbles?  How about anything else from the new Mineral line?  I tell you what...there were about 3 or 4 other things I wanted to try time!

1 comment:

  1. this looks interesting! i haven't seen a lot of new pf products in australia yet. hopefully they'll be here soon.


There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />