Revlon "Pure Confection" vs. Revlon Colorstay Mineral Powder "Brighten"

8:00 AM

I finally stumbled upon the Revlon "Pure Confection" highlighting powder that everyone has been comparing to MAC Mineralize Skin Finishes at my local Walmart, so I picked one up to try. The one I got had a majority of ivory frost, with some pink and blue woven through.



I was worried that the Revlon "Brighten" I purchased last week would be very similar, but the colors are very different. The "brighten" is much cooler and pinker. The "Pure Confection" is truly a highlighter, and could be used as an eyeshadow as well!


I swatched the two below, and unfortunately it is difficult to see a difference because of how much shimmer there is in both of them. The "Brighten" is more pink, though.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Awesome pics! I just linked this post to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook