Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!

Loading...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Easter Basket Full of Goodies! Rimmel, The Balm, Revlon and Jane Aquaceuticals

Forget taxes - lets think about makeup for a bit! The Easter Bunny was good to me this year -tons of candy and makeup made the start of my week that much better! Not only did I get a gorgeous palette from The Balm, but I also got some beautiful lipsticks as well! Also, as an Easter treat for myself, I hit up Walgreens to buy some of Jane products before they were all gone, and I grabbed some of the Jane Aquaceuticals eyeliners and lipsticks, as well as the new Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing powder.

Swatches soon to follow... :)


1 comment:

  1. You have some great items there!! would be great to see some reviews on them.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />