My Easter Basket Full of Goodies! Rimmel, The Balm, Revlon and Jane Aquaceuticals

8:00 AM

Forget taxes - lets think about makeup for a bit! The Easter Bunny was good to me this year -tons of candy and makeup made the start of my week that much better! Not only did I get a gorgeous palette from The Balm, but I also got some beautiful lipsticks as well! Also, as an Easter treat for myself, I hit up Walgreens to buy some of Jane products before they were all gone, and I grabbed some of the Jane Aquaceuticals eyeliners and lipsticks, as well as the new Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing powder.

Swatches soon to follow... :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You have some great items there!! would be great to see some reviews on them.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook