Review: Avon Rejuvenate Flash Facial Revitalizing Concentrate

8:01 AM

What it does:

Revitalizing concentrate maximizes your anti-aging benefits. 3X the RevitaFresh technology*. 1.7 fl. oz. 

Mini-Extraction Technology:Formulated to work like thousands of micro-extractions to help visibly shrink pores.
Exfo-Smoothing Complex: Designed to resurface skin to help clarify and reveal a fresher, younger look.
Revitafresh Technology: Engineered to reinforce cell bonds and help make skin look more even and smoother.

Instantly skin feels cooled, looks dramatically revitalized. Texture, tone & the look of pores are visibly improved; visibly blurs imperfections.
In just 7 days Begins to fill in the look of fine lines. Skin tones appears more even; pores seem to vanish.
In just 2 weeks Skin looks dramatically younger.

*Compared with Rejuvenate Night Cream. 


I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical about the claims right off the bat, but I figured I'd give it a try.  I am a total sucker for trying new items in skin care lines, and because of how much I love the Avon Rejuvenate, I decided to give this concentrate a chance.  I am so glad that I did!

Every morning after I shower and wash my face, I apply this concentrate.  As you can see, it is a thick, pearlescent serum that immediately soaks into the skin and creates a perfect canvas for your moisturizer and makeup.  When I used this the first day, after 10 minutes of letting it all soak in, I noticed smaller pores, a visible reduction of fine lines, and evened out skin tone.  This could easily replace a primer in my opinion, because of how well it preps the face for the rest of the day!  I still can't believe the immediate results I saw!


This photo was taken seconds after the one above, showing how this serum literally soaks right into the skin without any sticky, greasy or wet residue.  Do remember this does not replace your moisturizer, so you will want to follow the concentrate with your morning lotion (SPF included!).

Again, I would suggest this for anyone that is looking for something to smooth out and refresh in the morning!  I couldn't be happier with the product, and even though it is a little pricey (retail $48.00) it is on sale right now for $24.00 - click here for details.  Also, check out all the reviews on the side of the product (as well as anything else you are searching for) - there are great details from the consumer about the product as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook