MAC Mineralize Duo Blush "Grand Duo" and Sugar Sweet Eyeshadow "Sugar Shot"

9:55 AM

I needed a break at work yesterday, so I decided it was time for a treat from MAC. I went to the local Nordstrom's because I had wanted to see the Grand Duo collection, as well as the newer Sugar Sweet - nothing says spring like sugary pastels!

After much deliberation, I decided on the following blush, Grand Duo. A beautiful color, one half is a swirl of pink, peach and bronze, while the solid is a beautiful frosty/shimmery raspberry color. These colors are not for the shimmer-shy, that's for sure! No wonder I love them so much - tons of color and sparkle!


Below the Grand Duo is swatched out: Swirled side, Raspberry Side, and together.

While I was at the counter, I decided to splurge and buy the MAC paint pot in Bare Study, as I have been eyeing this item for quite some time and am almost out of my UDPP. I love the color - a perfect base or quick and easy eye brightener.


Last, but definitely not least, is MAC's Sugar Shot, from the Sugar Sweet collection. What a beautiful, bright and shimmery high light or base. This color is a cool champagne with lots of silver shimmer in it. I used it today with taupes, and it was the perfect match!


I also bought my mom one of the duo blushes, this one in Love Rock, which I will take pictures of shortly.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook