It's Finally Spring (Green) FOTD

6:13 AM

I love spring! I looked outside the other day and noticed that all my spring bulbs are coming up, and some are even in bloom - the beautiful purple crocus and bright yellow daffodils! With the warm weather we have been graced with, I decided to reflect the onset of spring in a pretty pale green look, using Ulta's Eyeshadow "Lustre" and Milani's Runway Fashion Eyeshadow in "Glamorous Gems".



For the look below I used Carmindy by Sally Hansen's foundation in Ecru Beige. The blush I used was Fyrinnae's Spellbound. For the eyes I used the lightest green strip in the Milani shadow and applied on the inner corners and lower lash line. I then applied the next color, the bright green, to the outer corners and into the crease, blending together. Ulta's Eyeshadow in Lustre was used along the brow bone. Finish up with 2 coats of Yves St Laurent Faux Clis #1 Mascara, and you're set! The lip gloss I used was Bare Escentuals Buxom Gloss in "Amber".

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook