NARS Earth Angel FOTD

11:00 AM

You know when you look through your makeup and "re"discover something you haven't used in a while? Well that happened to me the other day when I came across Nars Earth Angel eyeshadow duo. I received this a few years ago as a gift for my birthday and used it religiously, and then it fell to the bottom of my collection, only to be lost for years!


I decided I needed a neutral look, so I used these eyeshadows, along with MAC's Vanilla pigment.



Face:
Everday Minerals Multi Tasking Concealer
Everday Minerals Summer Fair Foundation
Bare Escentuals Tinted Feather Light Mineral Veil
MAC Mineralize Duo Blush "Grand Duo"
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion - all over lid
MAC Paint Pot "Bare Study" - all over lid, lower lashline
MAC Pigment "Vanilla - lid, high light
Nars Earth Angel taupe - outer corner, lower lashline
Nars Earth Angel olive - crease
Bare Escentuals Liner/Shadow "Incense" - eyeliner
Avon Spectra Mascara "black"
Lips:
NYX Lipstick "Champagne"





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook