Who needs an "eye quickie"?

10:17 AM

Being the Bare Escentuals makeup fiend that I am, I thought I would share another little bargain I bought a while back from the Bare Escentuals boutique here in Indianapolis. I thought these colors would be perfect for spring, especially as an eyeliner or bright smokey look. The two colors that came in this kit are Masquarade - a deep turquoise blue, and Mystery, a very warm mauve/lilac color with hints of fuscia and gold sparkles.



The swatches below give you a good idea - but I would almost put these as a "duochrome" type color because as you move, the colors adapt to the lighting and change. I swatched these dry, and you can see how dramatic the coloring is - as a liner, the shimmer comes out a bit more.


I will try and use these as an eyeshadow and liner in some upcoming EOTD's to give you an idea of each's versatility.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook