Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - It's time for Fall!

8:38 AM


It's that time of year again - Fall!  I don't know if it's because the temperature has dropped dramatically by approximately 30 degrees, or just the fact that I've had my fill of summer fun, but I am ready for fall.  I knew it was close to that time because Bath and Body Works has put up their Halloween and autumn fragrances online, and in stores.  I love all the jack-o-lanterns and woodland-esque animals.  I actually did pick up the Wicked Spiced Pumpkin travel size body lotion, which smells absolutely delicious!  This is much warmer, and more vanilla than the other pumpkin fragrances in the past, and to me is a really nice change from all the floral fragrances of the summer.  I was disappointed to find out it only comes in the travel size, because I would have snatched up several in a full size!  But, at $5 a piece, it's not a bad addition to my purse.



My absolute favorite is Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.  This is a sweeter, and a bit fruitier than the Wicked Spiced Pumpkin.  I look forward to this scent every fall! 

Here's where I need your help - have any of you heard that they aren't carrying this in the store?  I went in to pick some up this past weekend, and the sales associated to me that they are no longer making the body lotion - only the candles, and the shower gel (pictured below).  Now, I am a bit hesitant to believe this, simply because when I search on the Bath and Body Works website, I find the entire gamut of SCP products, including scrubs, candles, shower gels and lotions/creams.  Maybe they are only going to carry this online, which I would be sorely disappointed in!  So, I am asking you fell readers - let me know if you've seen this in your local BBW - I'd love to know!  I keep checking out mine, but so far, nothin'! 

What do you look forward to for fall?  For me, it's all about the pumpkins - Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and a Pumpkin Spiced Latte for me! :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I saw the lotion, and I believe a body spray also, in my BBW store just a few days ago! I hope that is helpful :)

    By the way, I finally recieved my Karmin straightener from your giveaway the other day! I'm sorry the company had so many problems getting it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CM - talk about a post to make my day! Not only have you seen the lotion (yay!), but you got the straightener! Seriously, that was ridiculous, but I am so happy you *finally* got it! And, don't you apologize - I'm am the one who is terribly sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin sounds like it would smell amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it! A huge display when I walked in-made my day!

    Peredita-it is a great warm, slightly fruity, and spicy fragrance - you should grab a mini bottle to try.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook