Swatches: Avon Mega Impact Eyeliner "Extreme Cobalt"

1:05 PM


I absolutely fell in love with Avon SuperShock Gel eyeliners, and as typically happens when I really like something, they were discontinued.  Well, it looks like they have come back in another form - The Avon Mega Impact Eyeliners.  There are four colors available: Extreme Cobalt, Black Flash, Golden Fawn and Brown Shimmer.  I went with the cobalt, since I seem to have every black and brown under the sun...blue was a color definitely lacking in my collection.


Like the gel eyeliner pencils everyone raves about (think Urban Decay 24/7 liners, Covergirl Liquidline Blast eyeliners, and Makeup Forever's pencils) this is a gel formula in pencil form.  The product is very creamy and smooth.  The color is very bright and pigmented, and it glides along the lashline very easily.  

Extreme Cobalt is a deep, but bright, royal blue with a hint of shimmer to it.  The shimmer in this is almost turquoise, but the actual pencil color is not.  It just adds a little bit of depth to the color. 


This liner lasted ALL DAY on me in 90% humidity and over 100 degree weather.  I couldn't believe how easily it applied and how long the liner lasted.  If you haven't tried these, or better yet if you really liked the SuperShock liners from last year, it would be worth giving these a try.  I really do hope they come out with some different colors.  Right now the four they have are quite basic.  The SuperShock did have a khaki and a steel shade, so I would think something similar would come in the near future in the Mega Impact collection as well.  We'll see!

Well have you seen these or tried them out?  What did you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook