FOTD/EOTD using Avon Mega Impact Eyeliner in Extreme Cobalt, MAC Venomous Villains "She Who Dares" and "Idol Eyes", & "Sugar Shot" & Josie Maran "Sunrise" Blush,

8:00 AM


After yesterday's swatches, I had to put together a look around this Extreme Cobalt.  I've said it before, but I'm not a huge blue-fan.  I just don't wear it a lot, and even if I do, I tend to lean towards golds and bronzes to pair with it.  I stepped away from that for the day to play with a couple colors I've ignored in my arsenal: MAC Venomous Villains "She Who Dares" (the blue side) and MAC "Idol Eyes".   Here's what I came up with.

Face:
Laura Geller Champagne Spackle
Laura Geller's Real Deal Concealer "Light"
Laura Geller Balance 'n Brighten "Fair"
Josie Maran Cream Blush "Sunrise"

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion "Greed" - all over lid
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy - all over lid
MAC "Idol Eyes" - inner corner, lower lashline
MAC Venomous Villain's "She Who Dares" - blue side - outer corner, lower lash line, crease
MAC "Sugar Shot" - highlight
Avon Mega Impact Eyeliner "Extreme Cobalt" - upper lashline
Maybelline The Falsies "Flared" Mascara - black



A closeup of the eyes - isn't that Cobalt, well, blue?  It's so bright and creamy.  This is one swipe - I definitely could have evened it out, and worked on my flare a little better, but you get the picture.  I'm really surprised that my eyes look so green. 


So, have you tried out these new Mega Impact liners yet? 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook