My Patriotic NOTD - NYC "French White", Nicole by OPI "OMB", Nicole by OPI "Me + Blue" and NYC "Starry Silver"

8:00 AM


So, I'm posting this about a month late, but I guess it's better later than never!  For the July 4th festivities, I decided to play around with my manicure and get Patriotic!  Here's what I did:

First I applied 2 coats of NYC French White.  I then used some scotch tape to line off a "straight" line to apply the blue.  The blue is Nicole by OPI "Me + Blue", which is from the Justin Bieber collection.  This is a bright metallic cobalt blue with just enough holo micro glitter strewn throughout.  Unfortunately for me, this picture doesn't do it justice, so I might just have to put a mani together on this particular color alone.  I then used a fine brush from the art store to apply 2 coats in a streak of Nicole by OPI "OMB", also from the Bieber collection.  This is the most gorgeous color, and you can see a mani of it here.  On a side note, this to me was one of the prettiest colors from that collection...one of those shades you have to see in person.  It's a bright cherry red metallic with a sort of duochrome effect.  It's beautiful in person!  The last thing I did was apply 2 coats of NYC Starry Silver to add some glitter. 


Talk about a lot of polish - this one was a doozie to remove!  I have to say, it was a lot of fun to do.  I just wish I had more time and patience to play around with more nail art and decor.  Some day...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook