Review and Pictures: New! mark. Lash Out Loud Mascara "Violet"

8:00 AM


I recently ordered a few Avon products, one of which is the new mark. Lash Out Loud Mascara in Violet.  I've tried a few others of the mark. brand mascaras, which as a side comment are pretty good, but I was intrigued by the color selections in this one (black, brown/black, violet and wine).   I immediately went for Violet, which is a bright almost blue purple (blurple) color. 


I have found in the past, that it's hard to get a colored mascara that actually shows up on the lashes, so I was hoping this would prove me wrong.  Well...it did.  Talk about bright.  Below is ONE coat of mascara.  Not only is this bright and pigmented, but the mascara does a really nice job of lengthening and volumizing in it's own right. 


Price is $10, which honestly is a dollar or more higher than most of the drug store brands, but the color selection is definitely different.  I would like to try the Wine shade, as it kind of reminds me of the LashBlast Luxe mascara in Black Cabernet, without the shimmer. 

So, what are my overall thoughts?  I'd have to say, to try this out as an actual mascara (not just a fun color) I'll have to get the black and give it a try.  It's hard for me to tell what the mascara is actually doing for my lashes when it's a color.  I think it's adding volume and definitely length, but maybe it's just the color I'm seeing.  As for the price, it's kind of pricey in my opinion, but mark does a lot of good sales so it may be something to look for.  With all that said, I'd give it a B. 

What about you - have you tried this yet?  Do you have a favorite colored mascara?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook