EOTD: Wet 'n Wild Pixie Palette "Sugar Plum Fairy"

8:00 AM

Definitely not my favorite look, and my blending was terrible (I blame that on my lack of experience with mattes), but at least you can see the colors on.  I really do like the deep plum on the bottom left of the palette - this is by far my favorite color in the set.


I think that next time I use this palette, I will try using my LA Splash Eyeshadow Primer/Sealer and see if it will help pick up the sparkle in that deep plum shade. 



For the look I used:

Middle Right - inner corner
Lower Right - outer corner/crease
Top Left - highlight
e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner "Plum Purple"
Mally Volumnizing Mascara "Black"


I will say I'm anxious to try out that grape purple.  I do think it is quite pretty, so I'll be experimenting with that in the near future.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook