NOTD: e.l.f. Nail Polish "Rosy Raisin"

8:00 AM

P1060704.jpg picture by mnh3281

A quick NOTD using e.l.f. Rosy Raisin.  This is a gorgeous color - almost a warm cranberry/raspberry shade.  I used two coats, and I should have used one more, as the consistency was a bit thin on this polish.  If you like reds, but are looking for something a bit different, this might be a good option!  I recently saw this color in a set at my local Big Lots, although I did order this online during one of e.l.f's sales.  A pretty color for winter...too bad I did a shoddy job on the manicure!  Live and learn I guess...


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love this shade of red. :)
    It's very flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! It looks like a cranberry shade to me too, and not what I would imagine with the name raisin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed - I thought it would be more of a brownish plum color...but regardless, it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wondered about the quality. If I use a basecoat and topcoat do you think it'll last well?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't have any problem with the product lasting a while - it was more the fact that I didn't put enough coats on to give me the opacity I would have liked. Definitely, the top and base coat should help!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook