Wet 'n Wild "Fantasy Makers"

8:40 AM

It's that time of year again - you start wandering through your local Walmart and you find the Halloween section. Well, this year I did that and came across an end cap filled with makeup inspired by the haunting holiday. Wet 'n Wild has come out with their annual Fantasy Makers, all looks and colors inspiried to top off your costume or festively haunting look.

Although there were lots of options, from black to glow in the dark, I decided to pick a couple of things that I new I could use outside of Halloween. For one, I absolutely love glitter and sparkle, so I had to pick up the nailpolish with tons of different color glitters inside (Black Magic). I also chose two eyeshadow duos, a blue (Smoulder) and a purple (Sumptuous). The colors are extremely intense and filled with shimmer, which I love as well. Being that they are from Wet 'n Wild, I am anxious to try them out and see if the quality remains through this line as well. I will have swatches up and coming soon!

For those of you that love falsies, they have tons of those as well. You can see what is available here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook