A bath and body birthday...

8:12 AM

Someone was looking at my birthday list when they picked out presents this year! Not only did I receive lots of goodies in the makeup department (pics and posts to follow), but I also got a few things for the bath and body.

First, to satisfy my need for everything pumpkin in the fall (lattes, food...), my mom got me the Philosophy 3 in 1 in Pumpkin Spice Muffin and my grandmother got me the matching lipgloss. Now, I will be the first to admit that sometimes the spice and pumpkiny scented bath items don't quite get the fragrance correct, but this one hits the nail on the head. When you open the bottle, it smells like a loaf of pumpkin bread is baking. There is nothing artificial about the fragrance - just pure spices and pumpkin! As the Philosophy states:

pumpkin spice muffin
high foaming shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath


whoever thought a bath or shower couldn't possibly smell absolutely delicious, will be amazed at philosophy's pumpkin spice muffin shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. the ultra-rich formula cleanses skin and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated. not only is the warm, gooey smell of pumpkin spice muffin appealing to the senses, according to scientific research, this aroma has been found to arouse men and women. it's a smell that's so irresistible, you'll lather, rinse and definitely want to repeat!

you need this product if...
you are a true multi-tasker
you love a rich, foaming lather
you want a calorie free way to indulge in a pumpkin spice muffin
you enjoy fun, delicious smells that won't linger when your bath or shower is over


You can purchase it here.


Secondly, my grandmother also got me the lotion from the new Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere collection. Talk about wrapping yourself in something warm and cozy. The smell is like a sugary vanilla - it almost reminds me of vanilla icing. It is a rich and emollient lotion, but it doesn't leave behind any greasy residue. My skin is absolutely loving this, and I think it will be perfect for winter when it gets cold and dry. There are tons of other things in this collection, including bath gels, hand cream, foot cream, etc. These are just fantastic too!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook