FOTD/EOTD - Antiqued Gold

8:00 AM

As I'm sure many of you know, I love golds and browns. Although I do like to play in color, working with browns and golds is so easy for me to do, so I just love to play around with different colors and techniques when I have the chance.

I decided to do more of a smokey antique gold look with the following colors:

The She Space "Fire and Brimstone" - inner corner
Jesse's Girl Eye Dusts "Cactus" - outer corner
Bare Escentuals Glimmer "Sex Kitten" - crease
Bare Escentuals Glimmer "White Gold" - highlight
Taylor Made Minerals "Fiji Beach" - under eye liner
Fyrinnae Liquid Eyeliner "Lovers Quarrel" - upper liner
Rimmel GlamEyes Mascara "Extreme Black"




For some reason, all these random colors worked well together and made a natural but beautiful look. The liquid eyeliner managed to take on several colors, including lavender, silver, gold and bronze. I absolutely love it!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. veryy... veryy gorgeous... its really natural tooo =) looks great on u!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook