FOTD: L'Oreal Infallible "Golden Emerald", MAC Golden Olive & Fyrinnae Leopard Print Galaxy and Dokkakar

11:12 AM



It has been far too long since I've posted a FOTD, and I absolutely loved the combination I used for a look this week, so I had to snap some pictures.  If I had been thinking, I would have also taken some outside, because these indoor pictures don't do it justice at all. 

I apologize for my ghostly appearance - it's official, fall is here, and after about 2 weeks out of the sun, I lose all color I potentially gained over the summer.  I have officially switched back to my Bare Escentuals foundation in Fair, since I don't have anything else that nearly compliments my coloring right now. 

 
Here is what I used for the look:
 
Face
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Laura Geller Real Deal Liquid Concealer - Light
Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation - Fair
Bare Escentuals Tinted Mineral Veil
Laura Geller Blush 'n Brighten in Golden Apricot
 
Eyes
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Leopard Print Galaxy - inner corners
MAC Pigment in Golden Oliver - middle of lids
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald - middle of lids blended into crease
Fyrinnae Dokkakar - outer corner/crease
Physicians Formula Gel Eyeliner - Black
L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Hydra Collagen Plumping Mascara
 
Lips
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Rosetto 08
 
I've said it before and I will again - I am absolutely loving the L'oreal Infallible eyeshadows.  I really would like to pick up a brown color, but I am waiting for a sale.  They blended effortlessly into one of my favorite brands, Fyrinnae.  Unfortunately, my camera isn't able to pick up how gorgeous these shadows were together. 
 
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook