My Happy Halloween EOTD/FOTD using Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Pyromontic Erotica and Pumpkinfire & MAC Firespot

11:53 AM

 
Happy Halloween to everyone!  I hope your evening is full of treats, and possible a few tricks! 
 
Below, I wanted to do something for Halloween, but wasn't feeling super-creative this morning, so orange and black it is.  I used Fyrinnae and MAC. 
 
Face:
Laura Geller Champagne Spackle
Laura Geller Balance 'n Brighten Fair
Milani Baked Blush in Coralista
 
Eyes:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Fyrinnae Pumpkinfire - outer corners/crease
MAC Firespot - inner lid
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic Pyromontic Erotica - inner corner and blended into lower lashline
Unknown Wet 'n Wild as highlight
 
Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle

 
Here's a closeup of the eye.  I like the color combination a lot - the Fyrinnae shadows, of course, are gorgeous.
 
What did you do for Halloween? 
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook