NOTD: Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips in Patch-o-Lanterns

11:02 AM

 
I took some time off work last week for a little staycation, as I'm sure was evident by my lack of posts last week.  I was due for some time with my family, and although I didn't get much accomplished off of my "to do" list at home, I do feel refreshed, which is nice going into the hectic holidays. 
 
It's hard to believe that Halloween is only a couple of days away, which means The Holidays are only a blink of an eye away!  In honor of carving jack-o-lanterns with my son yesterday, I decided to try out the Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips in Patch-o-Lanterns.  Such a cute one, I love all the little faces.  I have tried these strips before, and I really like them.  They are a less stressful way of accomplishing a neat holiday manicure without all the prep-work. 

 
Sorry for the blurry pictures - I had to settle for my iPhone since I forgot my camera...whoops!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I should have gotten these for Halloween. Supercute :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook