Swatches: Revlon Color Burst Lipstick "Fashion Night Pout"

8:57 AM


I can't believe I haven't posted this yet.  I'm sure you all remember when Revlon launched a limited edition lip stick called "Fashion Night Pout", which was basically a dupe of the MAC Gaga2.  This was launched at the same time as the limited edition nail polish called Black With Envy, which was a dupe of the Chanel Black Pearl nail lacquer.  Well, I walked into Walgreens one day and there were both the lipstick and the nail polish, so I immediately grabbed both. 

Fashion Night Pout is a creamy-peachy-nude/beige.  That's about the only way I can describe it.  It's been described on the blogsophere as a nude that everyone can wear.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that I can actually wear this - I thought I would be too fair-skinned to pull off a nude, but it is actually a nice color, just a bit more nude than my actual lips. 

This isn't quite as opaque as some lipsticks, which I think probably makes this a little more wearable on everyone - you're natural color kind of *shines* through the lipstick.  I really am liking this - it's an easy lipstick to pull off, goes well with most any looks, and is just so very natural.

Did you find this color when it was available? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I was able to snag this at Ulta a few months back. I love it, it's still my go-to shade for everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook