NOTD: mark Nailed It Trend Trend Mini Lacquer in "Stay Neutral"

10:59 AM


A few weeks ago I picked up the mark. by Avon Nailed it Trend Mini Nail Lacquer set in Fuschia-istic and Stay Neutral. 


Stay Neutral is a warm nude shade with pink shimmer.  The picture below really shows the shimmer. 


Fuschia-istic is a traditional bright berry pink.  I love these shades in the summer.  Bright pinks are perfect for the go-to pedicure.

(with flash)

Above is "Stay Neutral" - two coats.  I should have gone with one more, but I didn't really realize it because, a) the color is so nude and b) because I think the flash really accentuates the sheerness of the color.  The consistency is nice - it's a bit sheer, which like I said, doesn't really effect the outcome on such a neutral color.  I haven't swatched the fuchsia yet, so I don't know if that was the general consistency of the new mark polishes, or if it was just this particular shade.   

(without flash)

Not so much of the pink when just in natural light.  In my opinion, the picture with the flash is much more true to color.

Right now this collection is sold out of mark, but they do have a new set here.  It has two colors as well: Tango (a bright red/coral) and Mojito (a pale turquoise/mint green creme).



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook