Swatches: geoGIRL VeryBigSmile Lipgloss in "Sub-Lime"

9:35 AM


A few weeks back I posted a picture of a geoGIRL endcap at Walmart.   From that display I decided to pick up a lipgloss for my purse, and since I'm a sucker for anything lemon/lime, I went with "Sub-Lime".  This is a pale lime green gloss with hints of shimmer. 


As with the other geoGIRL products I have swatched here before, the packaging focused on recyclable products.  The lid is cardboard and the plastic portion containing the gloss itself is made from recycled product.  The outer packaging was also card board and had the cutsie little sayings and ideas on how you can better the environment as well. 

The applicator itself is a doe-foot.  As you can see in the picture below, the product isn't really all that green - its really quite sheer.


As for the swatch, it is below.  See how this is really a true gloss, with just a hint of shimmer.  I'm definitely not sporting green lips!  The scent/taste reminds me of a margarita.  It smells really fresh and lime-y, but it isn't so overpowering that you smell like you've been cocktailing it up during office hours :)

I like the shine, the hint of shimmer, and the size of the packaging.  The product didn't last too terribly long, but that's not really the point I suppose.  Really, it's not a bad deal for $2.97.  Plus, if you're not a citrus-girl, there are tons of other summery flavors to choose from, all of which look to be a nice sheer gloss with out a lot of overpowering color.


Have you tried these out?  What's your favorite flavor?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook