Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!


Monday, April 19, 2010

Something Non-Makeup related...

One of my other major passions is gardening.  Living in the midwest, I have to find a way to enjoy this hobby in the winter, so about 8 years ago I became pretty intrigued with orchids, and to this day they are somewhat of an addition.  Although quite a challenge to grow, the reward is well worth it when these beauties bloom.  This past weekend there was an annual orchid show at one of the conservatories downtown and I brought my camera along to take some pictures of the flowers on display.  The colors and varieties are absolutely amazing, so I had to share!  Enjoy...hopefully this will bring some much needed springtime into your homes as well!

Feel free to click any picture to enlarge!

Coming up, I will review the new Loreal LashBlast Fusion...


  1. I love Orchids, they're my favouritest plants ever ! Thanks for your lovely photos, makes a change from watching my two plant pots lol :)

  2. Those are beautiful! I wish for a green thumb but not luck. It is only good for pushing the space bar on my computer. I am jealous of your gardening. :-)

  3. I wish I could say these were mine, but alas, all mine are waiting to bloom!



There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />