FOTD - Fryinnae Halloween Orange/Green

10:20 AM

For Halloween this year, I knew we weren't going to a costume party, so I decided to be festive for the day with my makeup. Unfortunately, I had to work as well, so it had to be something relatively work appropriate. Since I had just received my new Fryinnae order, I decided to use some of my new colors in the look. I absolutely love their eyeshadows, so this was an easy look to achieve!

Face:
Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealor "Light"
Bare Escentuals Foundation "Medium"
Bare Escentuals Feather Light Mineral Veil
Everyday Minerals Blush "Theme Park"

Eyes:
L'oreal DeCrease Eyeshadow Primer
Fryinnae "Red Panda" - inner corner of lid
Taylor Made Minerals "Sage" - outer corner of lid
Fryinnae "Newcastle" - crease
Fryinnae "Polar Bear" - high light
Fryinnae "Little Red's Pet Wolf" - lower lash line
Maybelline Colossal Mascara "Glam Black"





You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook