Avon 8-in-1 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette

9:34 AM

Not only did my Sephora Friends & Family order come, but I also got my Avon order in the mail this past weekend. Something I ordered because it was on sale was the Avon 8-in-1 Neutral Eyeshadow palette. I had read that it is similar in color to the Bobbi Brown Shimmering Nudes Palette, and figured it was worth the try.

I took a closeup of the palette below, but my camera battery died before I was able to swatch it for you all - so I am definitely charging so I can work on that tonight.


I did wear this palette the other day, and the colors were great, especially if you are looking for a basic line of neutrals that can be worn everyday. The colors went on really smooth and the pigmentation was better than normal for Avon eyeshadows, in my opinion. Swatches soon to follow!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your blog! I also love the products you review, and I'm an avid Avon user (no, I'm not a rep!). I haven't used all the products you mention here, but one of your FOTDs with sparkling peach in the UCR lipstick line inspired me to buy that one; I have a spring complexion, and after seeing it on you, I think it will look good. The swatches aren't always the best, and I've ended up exchanging several lipsticks and giving even more away to friends and family (they've never made me send any products back yet which is kind of nice). I mostly wear Avon because it's cheap, and I figure I can afford to try most of their stuff. I am currently loving the 24 K gold UCR lipsticks. The ruby in gold is a fabulous gold/pinky/coral. It's my latest lipstick obsession. I haven't yet tried any of the eyeshadow palettes though I love the true color ones (apricot is my absolute favorite right now). Sorry for rambling. I'll shut up and post too much again some other time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like the blog! Let me know if there is anything in particular your are interested in seeing, and I will do my best to get that done. Hopefully swatches are to come of this palette, as I haven't checked my camera battery yet! Thanks again for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook