Still a little green FOTD

2:16 PM

I couldn't quite kick the green out, even though yesterday was St. Patrick's day, so today's look has a little bit left over from the day before! Somtimes I feel like I need to do something like this just to get me through the day - you know, bright fun colors! Even though it's just makeup, it really does do a lot for one's outlook on the day, or at least it does for me.

Face:
Bare Escentuals Foundation "Medium"
Isadora Mineral Blush Powder "Iced Candy"

Eyes:
NYX Pigment "Lime Pearl" - inner corner, lower lash line
Taylor Made Minerals "Envy" - outer corner, lower lash line
Bare Escentuals Glimmer "Sex Kitten" - crease
Mac Pigment "Vanilla" - hilight
Bare Escnetuals Liner Shadow "Onyx" - liner
Diorshow Blackout Mascara

Lips:
Bare Escentuals Lipstick "Fig"



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook