Everyday Minerals are here!

7:11 AM

The other day the mailman suprised me with my Everyday Minerals purchase, and I am so excited and happy with everything! First of all, I must say I absolutely love the foundation. I have been a faithful Bare Escentuals user for 8-9 years, but when I tried this I was blown away by the consistency, the coverage, and the lasting ability of the mineral foundation. And, for once, I have found a color that truely matches my skintone, without washing me out. I was mixing Bare Escentuals Fair and Medium together, but it wasn't quite right. I would wear the Fair in the winter, but felt very washed out. The Medium was perfect for me in the summer, but too dark for winter. So confusing! Anyway, I purchased the EM Fair Medium and couldn't be happier.

Along with that, I ordered some blushes: Theme Park (a rich, frosty, warm pink/coral), Pink Ribbon (a cool, pale, lightly sparkled pink), and Favorite Hoodie (a rich, warm, frosted bronze). They are all absolutely beautiful and Favorite Hoodie could definitely dual as an eyeshadow. I also got a freebie of Light Peach (a pale peach with subtle shimmer). This is also a great high-light, but could be used as an eyeshadow too.

The eyeshadows I ordered were Baby Sitter (a bright periwinkle blue - slight frost), Net Surfing (warm purple/violet with shimmer), Feather Light (white frost), and Oaisis (frosted gold/bronze). Along with that I recieved two lip colors: Cherry Fizz and Pink Lemonade. These two have been sucked in by the abyss known as my purse, so I will dig those out and show you swatches when I can find them!

The swatches and pictures of everything are below:




Blush swatches: Theme Park, Pink Ribbon, Favorite Hoodie, and Light Peach (natural light - flash wasn't showing the colors very well at all).

Eyeshadows: Baby Sitter, Net Surfing, Feather Light, and Oasis.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook