Happy Easter FOTD

3:46 PM

Happy Easter everyone! I love Easter - it is the begining of spring, and hopefully this means the cold weather is on the way out the door and warmer weather is around the corner! This morning I decided to try my best to match the shirt I was wearing for Easter lunch, which consistered of beautiful corals, pinks and yellows. It's like an Easter Egg!!

I went to CVS yesterday and bought the Monistate Anti-Chafing Gel that everyone has been talking about as a primer - I must say, it's absolutely fantastic. I couldn't believe how smooth and easy makeup application was, especially compared to some of the very expensive brands out on the market. I'll tell you one thing, for $6-7, I'm sold! Also, I was able to try out my new Everyday Minerals foundation and colors, and I love them! The foundation goes on so smoothley, the color is great and the coverage is fantastic. I love, love, love the blushes too! They are beautiful! I will have a picture of my goodies eventually, but first thing's first - today's look:

Face:
Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation "Fair Medium"
Everday Minerals Blush "Theme Park"

Eyes:
Taylor Made Minerals "Bone" - inner corner of lid, under lash line
NYX Pearl Fanta - outer corner of lied, lower lash line
Milani Runway Eyes "brown pallet" - crease
Mac Pigment "Kitchmas" - hilight
Mary Kate & Ashley Liquid Eyeliner "Black"
Tony & Tina Glitter Eyeliner "Pink"

Lips:
Unknown brand - pink gold shimmer






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook