Crazy Daylight Savings!

8:21 PM

I apologize for not being very up to date on my posting - between work and daylight savings, I feel like I've run out of time in the day (not to mention, I can't catch up on my sleep)! I am think this weekend should help. It is going to be rainy here tomorrow, which is great for getting things done around the house, which is a definite must! Sunday I think it is going to be nicer, sunny and even warm, which means I might get outside here soon to work in the garden (my second passion besides makeup).

I did just place an order with Everyday Minerals. I am so excited! My mom ordered some, so I tried her foundation the other day and was blown away at the coverage and longevity of the makeup. I can't wait to try out some of their eyeshadows and lippies, too! I will definitely post some pictures once I have everything organized and it all comes. I'm very excited!

Until then, I'm off to go catch up on some much needed beauty sleep!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook