Search ShakeUpYourMakeup!

Loading...

Saturday, March 8, 2008

FOTD - Taylor Made Minerals

Yay! I got to try the Taylor Made Minerals, and I love them! The colors are great, they wear really well, and they are super sparkely (at least the ones I picked out).

Below are the swatches, in the same order as I showed them yesterday.


I wore the following colors: Bone, Chameleon, and Envy. What beautiful colors!
TMM "Bone" - lid and lower lash
TMM "Chameleon" - crease and corner
TMM "Envy" - lower lash line
Milani "Lilly White" - hilight brown bown






4 comments:

  1. nice haul. :] i'm still waiting for my taylor made minerals to come in. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great - I can't wait to see what you ordered! :) I'll definitely be back for some more colors, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I wanted to say that this look is very flattering on you. :] And you have GORGEOUS eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much - I appreciate it! I love the look you did the other day with the greens - that is something I'm going to have to work with. Greens are my absolute favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
.jpg" />