90% Off at CVS?!

8:59 AM

So, yesterday I was running some errands with my mom, and on my way back to my house I thought I would run into the CVS outside of my subdivision in order to get some of the Milani wet/dry eyeshadows (specifically I wanted the Shamrock color to wear for St. Patrick's Day). I walked around and found what I was looking for, but of course had to walk out with more than I intended on. Luckily, everything else (besides the Milani) was on a table labeled "90% off with your CVS card". What a bargain!

I was able to get a bright emerald green Milani eyeliner pencil, some Olay Quench Therapy body lotion, Essence of Beauty Lemon Body Cream, and some Essence of Beauty Citrus Coconut Hand Lotion for my purse.

I have desperately been needing some lotion as I feel like this winter and extensive cold air has taken all the moisture out of my skin and I always am itchy and uncomfortable a few hours into the day. I figured for $0.38, I'd give the Olay Quench a try. Honestly, I have always looked at these lotions, but they run more than I would normally pay for a body lotion, at approximately $7 a bottle. Last night I used it for the first time, and from what I can tell it is absolutely wonderful! Not only does it soak right in, but my skin was soft and smooth all night and even this morning when I woke up. We'll see how it works throughout the week, but I think I may have found a winner! The fragrance is nice and fresh as well.




I am anxious to try the Essence of Beauty Lemon Body Cream because lemon is one of my absolute favorite fragrances. It is so refreshing and reminds me of spring/summer.

I love, love, love the Milani wet/dry eyeshadows, and I am excited to use these colors for St. Patrick's day (hopefully picktures to follow!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook