Physician's Formula Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush "Rose"

10:19 AM


 Nothing like a good ol' sale at CVS, plus coupons on the box to make for a good deal!  Before Valentines Day I went into CVS to pick out a couple of cards, and noticed they were having a straight 50% of Physician's Formula, plus a lot of the items had $2 and $3 coupons on the box!  So, naturally I picked something up! 

I had noticed the new Sexy Booster Sexy Glow blushes on display a few weeks ago, so for $4.50 I got the blush in Rose.  Not a bad deal considering they are regularly $14.99!
 
 
Rose is a beautiful peachy base with a bright pink shoe in the middle.  This truly goes on more peach than pink, but the color is beautiful and the shimmer is just perfect on the skin.  The fragrance is a very warm vanilla, which I can smell after I've applied too. 
 
 


The back has a compartment with a mirror and brush stored away in it as well.  I don't actually use the brush, but the mirror is nice and big, which makes for easier application. 

Did you pick anything up on the Physician's Formula sale?  What did you get? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook