FOTD Using Mally's Favorite Things Volume 2 - Age Rebel Eyeshadows

10:23 AM


 
So...the flu has hit my house, which explains the lack of posting recently.  Unfortunately, because of it I am WAY behind in updating my blog.  Sorry about that!  I am working diligently on getting posts and pictures updated and uploaded for posts this week.
 
Anyway, evidently my camera got the flu too, because only one of my pictures I took for the Mally Favorite Things Volume 2 uploaded, so this is the only one I have to share wearing this collection.  I used all three Age Rebel Eyeshadows to create this look.  Below are the details:
 
Face
Laura Geller Champagne Spackle Primer
Make Up Forever HD Foundation 115
Make Up Forever Microfinish Powder
Nars Blush "Orgasm"
 
Eyes
Mally Age Rebel Eyeshadow in "Jade" - inner corner, lower lashline
Mally Age Rebel Eyeshadow in "urnished Violet" - middle lid to outer corner and crease
Mally Evercolor Eyeshadow Stick "Taupe" - outern corner/crease blended into Burnished Violet
Mally Age Rebel Eyeshadow in "Sugar" - highlight
Mally Evercolor Waterproof eyeliner in Shimmery Black - upper and lower lashline
Mally Mascara - Black
 
Lips
Mally Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry
 
Like I mentioned in the post earlier, these are extremely creamy eyeshadows that could easily be used as a primer underneath another powder.  I did use them simply as shadows, without any other color setting them.  They lasted all day, did not crease, and the pigmentation was wonderful.  I will certainly use these as liners along my lower lashline, and as a quick and easy eyeshadow on days I am in a hurry, or not looking for an intricate look.  Jade is easily my favorite color of the bunch.  It is such a bright and springy color! 
 
So who else picked up this kit?  What did you think? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook