EOTD: Fyrinnae Electro Koi, Aromaleigh Zinnia, Fyrinnae Velvet Vampire and Aromaleigh Solange

10:46 AM

 
After several days over overcoming the stomach flu I am finally back.  I decided to go bright and colorful this morning, in hopes of giving my mood a boost.  Besides the stomach bug, the weather has been gloomy too, so I'm in need of some color to brighten the day!
 
My outfit had lots of coral, purple and pink, so I thought I'd tie in my eyeshadow with it.  Today is a mix of Fyrinnae and Aromaleigh - four colors that worked extremely well together.  Aromaleigh Zinnia (the inner corner shade) actually doesn't look like much when applied, but is a gorgeous pink in the pictures.  Maybe it was the lighting in my bathroom that washed it out, but I love the pop or color below.  Here is what I used:
 
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy - all over lid
Aromaleigh Zinnia - inner corner
Fyrinnae Electro Koi - next in towards outer corner from Zinnia
Fyrinnae Velvet Vampire - next in from Electro Koi / blended along lower lashline ontop of liner
Aromaleigh Solange - outer corner, crease
Physicians Formula Gel Eyeliner Trio (green eyes) - the brown shade
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

 
I used to be timid about bright colors, but have managed to mix them into my looks.  For instance, Electro Koi is an extremely bright orange, and although gorgeous in the pot, one might think - what do I do with this?  But, just a subtle application with some more neutral colors can really make a look stand out, without being over the top. 
 
One more thing, I just received the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in the mail as a freebie I signed up for on Facebook - it's a pretty good mascara giving some nice definition and length.  I will do a full review after a few more days of trial. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook