My 4th of July FOTD using Fyrinnae & Aromaleigh

10:30 AM

I seem to be on a bit of a Fyrinnae kick recently.  I guess after days of wearing little to no makeup due to the heat, I'm making up for last time and my need for a sparkle fix!

For the 4th of July I mixed it up with Fyrinnae (Arcane Magic Glitterboi), Aromaleigh (Tangled Tinsel & Elena Marguerite) and LA Splash Diamond Dust in Superb to create a relatively patriotic red, white/silver and blue look.  Here is what I used:

Face:
Laura Geller Champagne Spackle Primer
Laura Geller Balance 'n Brighten - Regular
Mally Bronzer
NARS Blush in Super Orgasm

Eyes:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy - all over lid
LA Splash Diamond Dust - Superb - outer corner into crease
Fyrinnae Arcane Magic in Glitterboi - ontop of LA Splash on outer corner
Aromaleigh Elena Marguerite - middle of lid up into crease, blended into the blue
Aromaleigh Tangled Tinsel - crease and along lowerlashline
Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner - Silver - lower lashline
Physicians Formula Gel Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Extra Lash Wow Mascara - Black

Lips
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter - Candy Apple


I hope you all have a nice weekend! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook